Welcome

With the GCC elections imminent, I hope you will take the time to read what I have to say before making your choice on whether you want to vote for me or in what position you vote for me. Although I am a McTimoney Chiropractor and have the support of many colleagues, I am not 'endorsed' by the MCA Executive. That said, my stand is to represent Chiropractic and I hope that, after reading what I have to say, some of you will feel able to list me as one of your preferences in the election. A first preference vote is always good but any preference vote is most welcome. I have tried to set out my stand on a number of key issues and hope that you would like to have a 'working' chiropractor on the GCC to represent your views, as well as what I call the 'committee chiropractors' - those candidates who hold multiple positions of power. For me, the GCC work will be my focus alongside being a Chiropractor. Please contact me if you want to know more about where I stand on issues. Best Wishes Jim

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Jim Odell - Manifesto Issues. Philosophy & Technique

Philosophy and Techniques

This section will be short simply because my position is very clear.

I really don’t mind what technique a chiropractor uses or where they qualified. As long as they are safe and competent and have their patients’ best interests at heart. I have no bias.

I don’t mind what their individual philosophies and beliefs are because they will end up treating those patients that like the approach. It is the patient’s choice and the GCC should be ensuring that patients continue to have access to the full range of chiropractic philosophies and techniques.

No comments: